Huyton Quarry, England

Update by user Jul 29, 2016

My two children are ages six and eleven, and - according to City Discovery - fall into the above "children tickets" category for Dublin City Sightseeing Bus Tours (which operates as a separate company from City Discovery).Using City Discovery as online sales agents for above said bus tour, I purchased online two children's tickets, each ticket selling for €9.00.

Before boarding the bus, I went to the office of the bus tour operator and was there promptly informed that children up to the age of fourteen ride for free.As such City Discovery falsely advertises and fraudulently charges people for tickets for children under the age of fourteen.

Original review posted by user Jul 28, 2016

Booked and paid for two children's tickets - age category five to sixteen - for my six-and-eleven-year-olds, on company's website, only to find out children up to the age of fourteen go free. Been emailing them since yesterday - I have yet to hear back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of city discovery city sightseeing dublin hop on hop off tour booking. City Discovery needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned city discovery city sightseeing dublin hop on hop off tour booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at City Discovery.

Had an Experience with City Discovery?

Comments